A Full Day Summer Camp for Children Ages 3-12
One of the best camp deals in the Upper Valley right here in Plainfield! Daily, weekly, and extended day offerings Monday thru Friday*, June 25 to August 10, 2018. (*No camp on Wednesday, July 4. The tuition will be pro-rated for that week.)
Pricing (Regular Day is 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
- $190/Week – Regular Full-Day – Ages 6 through 12
- $60/Day – Regular Full-Day – Ages 3 through 12
- $200/Week – Regular Full-Day – Ages 3 through 5
- $40/Week – Extended Day AM (drop off as early as 7:00 a.m.)
- $40/Week – Extended Day PM (pick up as late as 5:30 p.m.)
- $65/Week – Extended Day AM & PM (drop off as early as 7:00 a.m. AND pick up as late as 5:30 p.m.)
The Meriden Community Camp is a program of the Meriden Congregational Church. Its mission is to provide safe & enriching summertime activities for children of the community regardless of socioeconomic status.
A Home Grown Summer
Please join us for a week (or seven) of learning and fun in the sun! At MCC, your child will be led by experienced counselors and educators in various friendship-building, enriching, outdoor activities such as hiking, swimming, cooking, and creating artwork. This summer, we’d also like to introduce Fun Fridays! Each Friday, your child can look forward to celebrating a theme with enthusiasm (be prepared for some silly counselor costumes…). Check out our themes below:
- Friday (6/29): Beach Party!
- Friday (7/6): Fourth of July Fun!
- Friday (7/13): Animalmania!
- Friday (7/20): Super(summer) Heroes
- Friday (7/27): Twin Day!
- Friday (8/3): “When I Grow Up…”
- Friday (8/10): MCC End of Summer Celebration!
- Sign up online.
- Complete and return the Camper Contract and Registration Packet to P.O. Box 187, Meriden, NH 03770 or email to Kelsey MacNamee at email@example.com. If your child has attended MCC before, save time by simply updating last year’s information in our Update Registration Packet.
- Once we receive your registration, you can expect an email confirming your registration shortly. We look forward to meeting you and your children, or seeing you all again!
- Pay online using PayPal below.
Provide Payment for Camp
|Name and age of child:|
Extended Day Options
Junior Counselor Program
Students entering 8th grade have the opportunity to join us over the summer for a week or two to train with Senior Counselors while helping the camp run smoothly and having a great time. It is an unpaid position but offers great experience for future childcare and counselor positions! It can be hard work, but we sure appreciate the help! If interested, please fill out the Junior Counselor Form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or send by mail to PO Box 187, Meriden, NH 03770.
Do You Need Financial Aid?
Meriden Community Camp has a limited amount of funds to distribute as need-based financial aid. Download Financial Aid Application (PDF)
Contact Kelsey Hardy at email@example.com or by phone at (603) 504-4257 for additional information.
To view Meriden Congregational Church policies governing the operation of the Meriden Community Camp, please click here.