At Meriden Community Camp, we believe:
Every child deserves safe, enriching, and fun childcare.
It’s not summer if you’re not swimming, hiking, and playing outside.
Our counselors are amazing.
Morning meetings are a great way to start the day.
Summer is a great time to learn and practice useful skills such as cooking, gardening, and teamwork!
Fridays are better when we dress up for our Fun Friday theme!
Tuesday is the perfect day to tie-dye!
Air Hockey is awesome.
During summer, being outside is better than being inside!
A Full Day Summer Camp for Children Ages 3-12
Please join us for a week (or seven) of learning and fun in the sun! In an effort to meet families’ need for childcare later in the summer, we’ve pushed our start date back a week. Our 2019 season will be in session from July 1 – August 16, with the exception of an Open House in the evening on June 27. Meriden Community Camp makes it a priority to meet all families’ childcare needs by offering several options for childcare. (*No camp on, Thursday, July 4. The tuition will be pro-rated for that week.)
Pricing (Regular Day is 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
- $60/Day – Regular Full-Day
- $200/Week – Regular Full-Day
- $50/Week – Extended Day AM (drop off as early as 7:00 a.m.)
- $50/Week – Extended Day PM (pick up as late as 5:30 p.m.)
- $60/Week – Extended Day AM & PM (drop off as early as 7:00 a.m. AND pick up as late as 5:30 p.m.)
- Enroll by April 15 for our Early Registration Discount of $20 off per child per week enrolled (an additional $5 off per week as compared to previous years!)
If childcare costs are challenging for your family at this time, please inquire about our scholarship program.
A Home Grown Summer
Please join us for a week (or seven) of learning and fun in the sun! At MCC, your child will be led by experienced counselors and educators in various friendship-building, enriching, outdoor activities such as hiking, swimming, cooking, and creating artwork. And Fun Fridays are back! Dress up and celebrate our themes to the max each Friday! We’re bringing back a few favorites from last year but be prepared for some fun new ideas too.
- Friday (7/5): Fourth of July Fun
- Friday (7/12): Under the Sea
- Friday (7/19): Food and Feasts
- Friday (7/26): Happy Birthday to Everyone!
- Friday (8/2): Twin Day
- Friday (8/9): Camping at Camp
- Friday (8/16): MCC End of Summer Celebration
- Sign up online.
- Stay tuned for emails from Director Kelsey MacNamee, providing information and registration paperwork as the summer approaches.
- Complete our Registration Packet and Camper Contract. Email to Kelsey at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to MCC at PO Box 187, Meriden, NH 03770.
- Attend our Open House on Thursday, June 27. More details to follow!
- Look for an invoice, emailed to you prior to your child’s time at MCC.
- Share a fantastic summer with your children!