A Full Day Summer Camp for Children Ages 3-12
One of the best camp deals in the Upper Valley right here in Plainfield! Daily, weekly, and extended day offerings Monday thru Friday*, June 26 to August 11 2017. (*No camp on Tuesday, July 4. The tuition will be pro-rated for that week.)
Pricing (Regular Day is 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
- $185/Week – Regular Full-Day – Ages 6 through 12
- $200/Week – Regular Full-Day – Ages 3 through 5
- $40/Week – Extended Day AM (drop off as early as 7:00 a.m.)
- $40/Week – Extended Day PM (pick up as late as 5:30 p.m.)
- $65/Week – Extended Day AM & PM (drop off as early as 7:00 a.m. AND pick up as late as 5:30 p.m.)
The Meriden Community Camp is a program of the Meriden Congregational Church. Its mission is to provide safe & enriching summertime activities for children of the community regardless of socioeconomic status.
A Home Grown Summer
This exciting camp is back for seven fun-filled weeks of outdoor activity and summer learning in picturesque Meriden, NH. Come join us for one week or for all seven but don’t miss this opportunity! Led by a team of experienced child educators and senior camp counselors, your child will enjoy the following:
- Wk 1 – “Passport to World Cultures”
- Wk 2 – “USA”
- Wk 3 – “Mexico & Canada”
- Wk 4 – “Europe – West to East”
- Wk 5 – “India & the Middle East”
- Wk 6 – “Asia & the South Pacific”
- Wk 7 – “Down Under ”
- Sign up online
- Complete and return the Camper Contract to P.O. Box 187, Meriden, NH 03770
- Once we receive your registration, we will email a confirmation within one week and will also send an enrollment packet that must be completed and returned by the camper’s first day of camp.
Junior Counselor Program
Junior Counselor Information Sheet (doc) – Students entering 7th grade have the opportunity to become Junior Counselors. This is an unpaid position, which prepares our young people to become future counselors.
Do You Need Financial Aid?
Meriden Community Camp has a limited amount of funds to distribute as need-based financial aid. Download Financial Aid Application (PDF)
Contact Kelsey Hardy at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (603) 504-4257 for additional information.
To view Meriden Congregational Church policies governing the operation of the Meriden Community Camp, please click here.